Delicatessen was formed in London in 2010. The group's choice of music reflects the diversity of their backgrounds (Greece, Japan, Turkey, Germany and the UK), their shared musical interests and their passion for performing familiar and less well known pieces in a unique, engaging way.
- Duygu Çamurcuoğlu (percussion, vocals)
- Jeremy Halliwell (guitar)
- Muzmee (violin)
- Paressa Daniilidou (accordion, vocals)
- Patricia de Mayo (oud, bass, percussion, vocals)
- Phil Wain (bass)
- Seppi Pogadl (percussion)